Rules for guests staying at “Asanji Deli”
– While staying in our home-stay, we expect our guests to maintain a peaceful environment.
– Please respect our home but feel comfortable.
– The hosts being vegetarians do not provide non-vegetarian food and shall not
allow consumption of non-vegetarian food in the premises.
– Breakfast is complimentary and will be served between 8:30am to 9:30am.
– On request, we can serve lunch / dinner at extra cost.
– Smoking not allowed within the house premises. One can smoke outside the house premises.
– Possession and consumption of Alcohol is strictly prohibited in the home-stay premises.
– Guests are advised not to visit the home-stay after consuming alcohol from outside as well.
– Please keep our home secure and lock doors and windows when leaving the house.
– No pets allowed inside the home-stay.
– Please do not bring strangers into our home. If you would like to invite a friend over, ask first.
– The guests are requested to reach the home-stay before 10:30pm.
– Please maintain quietness after 10:30pm.
– On request we can arrange vehicle for pick-up / drop and local tour at extra cost.
– Room booking will be confirmed on receipt of 100% payment in advance.