The classifications of Responsible Tourism are based on sustainable management,and reach cultural,economic and environment responsibilities. RESPONSIBLE TOURISM arrangement will help in bringing about a memorable holiday experience for you to Kutch.
Responsible Tourism Policies – tourism makes a variety of forms that is characterised by travel and tourism which.
– Minimises negative economic, environmental and social impacts,
– Generates greater economic benefits for local people and improve the well being of host communities, improves working conditions,
– Involves local people in decision that affect their lives and life chances,
– Makes positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage,to the maintenance of the world’s diversity,
– Provides more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people,and greater understanding of local cultural,social and environmental issues,
– Culturally sensitive,engenders respect between tourists and hosts,and builds local pride and confidence.